Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Veggies for naughty time?

So the job search is going nowhere, but we are still planning on moving in August so we have been driving back and forth from Seattle to Spokane as often as we can to look at homes.  We have found the perfect house, but we were not sure if the bank thought it was the perfect house, hense the following recipe. I have found the perfect way to unwind this summer (or at least forget about the underwriters for a moment), and there is not a soul that will stand in my way. 




The best thing about this drink is that I am getting a FULL SERVING of fruits AND veggies at the same time that I am enjoying a little unwinder. Now that is a good time!

Mix and Match Fruity Cocktail
  • 1 cup V8 Fusion (Strawberry/Banana or Peach/Mango)
  • 1 ounce rum (flavored or not - I like coconut)
  • 1 ounce flavored brandy (I like blackberry)
  • 4-5 ice cubes
Mix and then and pour over ice in a tall cocktail glass or blend serve in a daiquiri glass. Oh yeah!

No comments: